Straight from the Russian tradition, this is one of the most famous dishes to accompany caviar.
– 1 Egg
– 50 ml fresh cream
– 100 ml milk
– 80 g flour
– 8 g baking powder
– 50 g of Royal Food caviar
Butter For the sour cream:
– 250g of cream
– 100g of Mascarpone cheese
– 75g of unsweetened yogurt
– Beat the egg yolk adding cream and milk gradually while avoiding lumps. Continue mixing and add flour and sifted baking powder. Let the dough rest for one hour.
– Whisk egg whites in a bowl with a pinch of salt and gently add to the mixture. Prepare the sour cream
Whip together cream and mascarpone cheese. Then incorporate by slowly stirring in the yogurt.
Melt a knob of butter in a non-stick skillet. When it is hot, pour the mixture with a ladle, creating crepes of 6/7 cm in diameter that will tend to puff up. Flip them with the help of a spatula and cook until golden brown on both sides.
– Place the Blini on a serving plate and spoon a dollop of sour cream over each one. Using a teaspoon, add the caviar.
– Garnish with some dill.